The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 604 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed reading this. So much good advice and great scriptures.
Sometimes though in our own humanity we allow doubt to creep in and that is when we really need to turn our eyes upon Jesus and look full in Hid wonderful face. Well done.
Sorry made a spelling mistake in last sentence. Should have been His face and not hid.
01/24/14
If I were to use this for a springboard for a short devotional, I would start with the paragraph that begins: 'We tend to stay where we feel safe, secure.' -Why? Because now you are addressing the reader and your prose takes on a new spiritual dimension that offers me a solution I can use personally. Great job!
01/25/14
I like the way you tied together the safety zone where "ends meet" and the unknown of an adventure with the Lord, in His name. As long as He is there, it is a safe place.
01/25/14
An altogether powerful and uplifting story that is filled with glory to the Lord.

Thank you.

God bless~
01/29/14
Wonderful! I was waiting for someone to use Jesus' admonitions against worrying in their piece.

Thank you for pointing us to the Rock—Jesus.

Good work.
Congratulations on ranking 7 in your level! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)