The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1487 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Good Start..But the end was rushed. I know there is a word count limit and that makes it hard. Overall, I enjoyed reading it. Nice Job.
11/08/05
Oh, good job! I thought she walked out of the church in bitterness, and was so happy that she did so to minister. Bravo!
11/10/05
Boy, can I relate - can't carry a tune in a bucket. This was a well thought out piece with a great message. Very nice.
11/10/05
Aaahhh...that special Gramy voice! I loved the way you broke this up! The ending was actually the beginning - cool! Well done and I LOVED the read!
11/11/05
I enjoyed your story and was glad she found her 'talent/gift.' Good job!
11/11/05
Oh, I thought she was leaving with bitterness, too. You sneaky girl! But what a delight to come to the end and have everything fall into place. Great story!
11/11/05
Neat story. Needed to be a bit longer, though. Those darn word limits! ;~)
11/12/05
Loved it -loved the hope, heartbreak and the faith that God would give her a gift :)
11/13/05
Well structured story that kept me wondering until the end. Glad that her mum encouraged her to look for her gifts elsewhere.