The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 607 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is an interesting story. It definitely fit the topic. You had a good deal of conflict in it. I could feel my heart thudding and the hairs on my neck stood up.

I wondered about some of the facts, the dogs seemed friendly at first but I thought rabid dogs would show odd behavior immediately. Also though Louie Pasteur did some work with rabies in the early 1900s, the modern treatment wasn't developed until the late 60s and early 70s. This would definitely show how God watched over the MC. Including some of these details would give your story even more umph.

You may also want to break the story down into small paragraphs and double space between them to give the reader that white space.

If this is a true story, there is no doubt God was with you that day. I was almost killed by a dog when I was little and still have a fear of them today. I also really like your message about being cautious around all animals.
03/09/12
A very dramatic story and a well written one too.

Good job of keeping the readers involved while biting their lips.

Thank you...and, if this is a true story. Glad you are okay to speak about it years later. Glory to God for helping you.

God Bless~
What a heart pounding entry. I could feel the MC's emotions. Thank you for sharing and God bless.