The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 899 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/03/11
God bless you for your sacrifice of time and energy for an eternal purpose. We need more willing volunteers. Thanks for sharing the Martha-Mary story. I am a task-oriented person so I've always had a soft spot for the Marthas of the world. You did a great job with your contrasts between the two-one of the best I've heard. God bless!
03/04/11
Nicely done. Wonderful story of two good women who had only good intentions. You brought out their personalities very well. Thanks for sharing.
03/04/11
great story it brought back memories of my time as a student when I volunteered to spend a weeks holiday helping disabled people at a holiday centre where they were also on a holiday funded by the charity. It was a real eye opener and time well spend!
love your story! I think the title could have been more zappier
Another of my favorites. What an amazing summer spent on doing volunteer work at that special camp. Good job and keep writing.
03/08/11
I am glad you sacrificed some of your time for such a worthy cause. I'm positive, like Mary, that your time was not wasted.
You shared such a special part of your soul with us. I have tears in my eyes, not for Billy, but for the MC who so willing gave up valuable time to minister to others. I have been truly blessed by your words,
I was absorbed in and nurtured by both the honesty and encouragement of this devotional. I have felt guilty from those times of exhaustion in helping others when I couldn't wait to return to my life of comfort, and yet my heart and soul reaped the blessings of fulfillment in sharing the love of Christ. This is a much needed ministering piece to many, I am sure!

Congratulations for placing 8th in level 2!
03/16/11
well done for getting in the highest placings at 8th this week.i am surprised it was not higher but you had some tough competition and you can be justly proud of this achievement :-)