The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 565 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a tender poignant story that plucks ones heart strings. I know you not but prayers you asked for are given because that is what I can do. Thank you and God bless.
01/27/11
Wow, what a testimony. How devastating to lose those children. (I know how painful that is)

Thanks for sharing, and I pray you will continue to follow the LIGHT.
01/27/11
Thanks for sharing such a personal testimony. Thanks also for encourageing us to reach out to those in need. God put that in my heart many years ago. So, no matter what, we find those who need something we have to give and we give it. Thanks again for an inspiring entry.
01/30/11
Yes, I will certainly pray for your situation. That's great that you have sought to minister to others in the midst of your own pain. Turning inward & becoming embittered are great temptations in times of trial. (Is. 26:3)
A wonderful tribute to God's faithfulness. Thank you for sharing and in doing so, encouraging others.
01/31/11
God surely has a way of getting our attention doesn't He? The lesson He teaches "stick" and no one has to tell us that they are from His lesson plan. I too, will pray for your family. Thank you for sharing.
01/31/11
great i guess this is factual not fiction and so my prayers are with you. i hope being able to write brings light and strength to you in these painful places and years.I find the words of the song
" all through the storms Gods love is the anchor" something to hold onto.
You have courage to be able to write as you do and i am sure you bring blessing to others
02/01/11
Beautifully said! I have found the deepest, richest moments that I have had with my Lord was during the most difficult times in my life. Thanks for sharing and God bless!