The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 874 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This was so interesting and an eye opener. Never thought about how customers could influence change. I enjoyed this very much. I love reading all entries in my group. I learn so much. Thank you for sharing.
11/12/10
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, particularly the crazy emails that your MC received. Either you have some experience of this or you have a great imagination. You portrayed the increasing burnout very well and I liked the positive ending. My only quibble would be that I didn't think you needed the Bible verse at the very end.
11/12/10
A potent message in this story and I appreciate it and receive it.
It is far too easy for me to stand at a few paces and offer comment to the writer- the sculptor of a story.
I am inclined to say 'sandpaper a word or two away to smooth your flow'.
However no highly acclaimed author has ever been influenced or enhanced by my opinion so there you go!.
Great story.
11/13/10
Good writing to me. I liked the whole concept for your story. It was easy to read and it ended well. Thanks.
This is a great story showing how a little action fair amount of prayer and a big dash of faith can do wonders
11/16/10
This story is a winner all around! The writing was superb and the message was even better. Thank you for reminding us that one person can make a difference.