The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1006 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/09/05
This story was very cute. I even think you could expand on it a bit and make a children's fantasy from it. But I was wondering if you realized there was a word limit of 750 for the contest. You're story is 1300 and that's not including the scripture references. But anyway, I loved the title - that's what caught my attention.
08/10/05
Ooooh! My Favorite!
08/11/05
Thanks for posting.
Dance, dance, dance...! "But you can forever dance with Jesus, and your entire life will be changed." Life with Him is a retreat from the world......

Hi. I want to apologise for going over the word limit. I didn't realise there was one until I had written it! I dont mind if I am disqualified, but I did want people to be able to read it still. Thank you for your comments. Glad you liked it!
03/24/07
Congratulations on your "Music" win. I went back and read some of your other work and decided to comment on this piece - wonderful imagery and drawing in the reader knowing full well it was about Jesus. My favorite line was: “My dear child, I know that you can never dance like me,” said Jedris softly “but you can forever dance with me.”

Thank you. God bless and keep on serving Him through your writing.