The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1021 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/11/05
This story was remeniscent of the internet drawings that circled around depicting the laughing & smiling Jesus. Great job at fleshing out a living life-loving tangible personality.
All I can say is....beautiful!
07/12/05
Wow! to me that was awesome. I truly enjoyed reading this article. Very nice.
God bless ya,
littlelight
07/12/05
This is written with excellency and must be a winner. You've painted a beautiful portrait of our loving Creator and Savior. I love the ending too - showing their time away from Jesus as a fast. Wonderful!
07/14/05
This was beautifully written and quite unique in its perspective. The analogy of worship even down to the grains of sand was awesome.
07/15/05
Another favorite this week :) Very well done!!!!! I think I hear advanced calling you....
This is so good and I know Jesus better now than I did before I read your version of this famous story. I will never think of this story the same again. This would be a great version for Sunday School teachers to use. Have you thought about sharing it with someone who teaches Scripture? It is great! Thanks for sharing!