The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1294 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/28/08
This is soooooo good! If I were to recommend anything, it might be a more original title, one with as much "bite" as the rest of the piece. But seriously? This is outstanding.
Very good examples of the topic.
02/29/08
Just excellent and hard-hitting and thought-provoking. Just powerful.
02/29/08
You hit a homerun here! This is so excellently done--it could be developed into a skit for that suburban church. Acts 1...
03/01/08
Excellent writing. I didn't think the title fit the tone of the piece. This is a good example of this week's topic. Keep writing.
03/01/08
Very good. I agree needs a new title but good work.
Very well written! We sometimes forget to do the simple things that are needed by others. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Betty Overstreet
Spot on.
Loved the title.
Great message.
Now go get it published.
03/04/08
This has tremendous "ouch" value — something much needed by all of us who trade piety for practicality when both are needed.
03/06/08
Congratulations on your 3rd place. Loved the format of this, and it was right on topic.
03/07/08
So simple and to-the-point. This is wonderful!
03/07/08
Excellent illustrations of the topic, this is a most creative devotional format. Congratulations on your well-deserved win, friend!
03/09/08
This says it all. Thank you for this.
03/09/08
Hey little sister. This is a great piece.

I loved the title and the fact that you used graphic examples of what is "said" and what is "done." I also loved the comment about being immoral. That was my favorite part. So true.

Congratulations on your hit. What are you doing in Intermediate?

Keep writing and don't be afraid to contact me now and again.

Semper Fi.

Pauly