The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1047 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/14/08
Oh, that tape is precious! I'll bet she was glad she finally heard it.
02/15/08
Oh, how sweet this story was. I love the way she shuts off the 'experts' on the radio at the end...often we learn the most from our own circumstances. That was lovely!
02/16/08
Memorable and well-written.
02/17/08
Nice story, well written, but I'm missing the topic, unless it was the daughter not holding on to past offenses.
02/18/08
This entry was much too close to home for me, as it reminded me of me and "my big mouth" - which, incidently, has caused more chaos than I'd like to remember. (*.*)! A delightful story, however, and a humbling example of the topic. Nice job, well done!
How often we are caught in such embarrassing situations. I hope the MC has the fortitude to make this right or she will be the loser.
02/21/08
Congratulations on 3rd place!!!! :)
05/03/08
A well written piece. God bless you and may you continue to expand your potential.
01/25/09
Candace, I plan to feature this delightful story in the Front Page Showcase for the week of February 2. Look for it on the FaithWriters home page, and congratulations!
02/05/09
There is a great message here about communication and love and forgiveness, and isn't that what relationships are all about? Thanks for your subtle insight. Good job, awesome story!