The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1368 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/23/07
I would have liked to have known what caused this accident. Other wise you did an awsome job writing it. You kept this readers interest.
What a wonderful experience when a child of God goes home. Thanks for sharing.
08/24/07
I like your story very much.
I like the way you describe things in this story. :)
08/25/07
I would have liked to know the details of what happened, too. It's an interesting story and you captured my attention with the characters involved.
08/26/07
Loved the variety of pacing as the mood of the story changed from confusion to urgency and then calm peacefulness. Great work.
08/28/07
Excellent descriptions, and of course I LOVE the end. Great writing.
08/29/07
OK. I'll say it.

9/11.

But it doesn't matter. It could be VietNam or Beirut.

The thing to remember when reading this remarkable piece is the Savior's strong hand clasping hers.

That's what we all want...Right? Him taking us home.

Great job.

Pauly
You have a very well written account of a chaotic scene. I love the hope of the Christian, which you expressed so clearly.
Sure make me homesick! Loved this story. Well written confusion, but what an ending!
Well, I *thought* I had already commented on your piece, Naye. Since I didn't though, here 'tis: This piece holds just enough mystery to make it interesting. I also thought of September 11th. Enjoyed this. Nicely done.
The description and dialogue draws the reader into the story in the first paragraph and continues throughout the piece. I like that you are not told what caused the chaos. Love the ending...perfect!
08/30/07
Really well done! I like that fact that you didn't specify the incident--readers will bring their own perceptions to it.

Maybe a *** to separate the last two paragraphs with their switch in POV would assist the readers.

What a wonderful hope we have!
Very nice. Your descriptions and writing are top notch. Great!
08/30/07
Very Good!! I found I didn't really care what the cause was--I realized it could have been any of hundreds of situations. You caught the confusion, both personal and situational. The ending is great. :-) Hugs!!