The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1003 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/09/07
So I'm angry. I'm angry with you for not seeing and hearing, and I'm angry with me for not trying hard enough.

This was a powerful sentence in a powerful piece. Thank you for being so open with us, and willing to speak of your own anger unapologetically.
08/10/07
Today I will desperately work at keeping my button on receive. Not having had your experience, I still hear you and I get it. God bless you brother. This needed to be written, and we needed to hear it.
08/11/07
My experience is very different from yours, but I think I can apply your message to issues that are within my experience. All the things God would do if we were listening and looking. Thank you for writing from your heart.
08/12/07
Your dark side is as good as your funny side - it's always truthful, I always learn something, You Tell It Like It Is, and you keep me glued to the page....which isn't easy to do with my severe attention span disorder. Thanks for another piece that comes straight from the hip - and straight to my heart. Kudos!
08/17/07
Congratulations, Paul. Your entry has placed 6th in Level 2. The Lists for the Top 15 in each Level and the Top 40 overall is available in the Weekly Results and Highest Rankings forum of our Faithwriters Message Boards.
08/22/07
Good writing for this topic. Your words flow and are smooth and descriptive. Never having had the experiences you have, I can't fully understand, but having been widowed with a young son, I know the feeling of being angry that others appear blind to the painful and terrible side of life. Never can get those rose colored glasses to fit any more! Can't even find them. Thanks for making me think.