The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 974 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oooh....this is wonderful. I wasn't expecting such a work of art. You are a good poet!
brilliant
06/02/06
Can't really persuade myself that it's on topic, but I liked the poem. You have a good ear for rhyme and rhythm.
06/02/06
Wonderful! Well written!
your peom was very good, but i believe when you said the smallest survived because they adapted really gave me the impression that you must adapt to th eenviropnment in which you live to survive, but as you know to adapt in the time we live in is to be like the rest... the non believers or yet the ones who are yet lost in sinful acts... maybe i am thinking to much into the poem but its very a good poem...
06/07/06
Thought-provoking. Your poem made me think of what Paul said in 1 Cor. 9:22, "I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some." I guess some adapt to save themselves, and some adapt to save others. Thanks for making me think. Nice job.
06/07/06
While this might be a catchy poem, I have to take issue with the evolutionism it embraces. Without the information in DNA, put there by the Creator, by His design, there would be no cell, let alone any metamorphosis.

Perhaps you have only heard one side of this issue, and are thus writing from that limited perspective. Here's a good place to take a look: http://www.creationmoments.com/