The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1844 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/17/06
You've come up with some lovely examples of fulfillment.

A little more work on the meter of this piece will bump its quality up a notch or two. Thanks for writing this thoughtful verse!
Wonderful piece Thomas. I can relate fully to a wayward son or two, I saw the smile on the new believer's face, I was ther with you rejoicing to in Lord and King, I did have peace at my Mother's bedside as she drew her last breath and went home to be with our lord, and I longingly await the day the song 'Fly Away' by FFH is sung at my funeral when it is my time to go home!
Nicely put and clearly stated, everything is found in Christ.
07/11/06
Our fulfillment is in Christ and serving others. Your piece reminds me again of this. Real good writing, Thomas!
Beautiful, I know I read it last year but never stopped to critique. Glad I didn't 'cos I might have said something like 'fullfillment is being happily married' but life would soon teach me that putting my husband before God (intentionally or not) was a recipe for disaster. Today I can read this with a smile on my face and say yes, I agree with your discription of what it means and to sum it up nicely, fulfillment is seeing christ shine through me. Enjoyed it second time around.
Jan :)
03/10/08

Excellently put. The Kingdom needs more people who can articulate who they are and what they are about, in the Lord. Blessings
07/22/08
Nice poem. Captures my idea of fulfilment too. A very insightful piece - typical of all your writings. The Lord is your strength (and fulfilment, I might add)Shalom :)