The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 447 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/16/16
This is great. And very believable. Just a suggestion. Leave white space between paragraphs. That makes it easier to read. Good job.
There could have been some paragraphs separating the conversation but this piece contained an example of how God can guide a situation and provide a situation producing God's will to be done.

Nice ending.
09/17/16
You start strong with details that make the reader ask why. Dialogue also carries the story along. Paragraphing would help the reader pace. Avoiding repeating words like "sinking" and in the middle you have a series of sentences that all begin with "I" and further down with "She". Unless it was deliberate for an effect. You may want to let the reader draw the conclusion that the lady was talkative rather than state she was a chatterbox. Readers appreciate endings where humans connect. Christian writers also provide hope in their stories. This would comfort and renew others.
09/19/16
Oh how this lovely story touched my heart and made it smile!

Beautifully written, lovely lovely lovely.

God bless~
09/20/16
This story was beautifully written and touched my heart.

I believe the first sentence needs to be written. It sounds as if the flight is blinking and not the lights of the flight board.

The number one should be spelled out.

White space between paragraphs would have made the story easier to read.

You are a gifted story teller.

Congratulations on ranking 2nd in your level and 17 overall. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.