The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 578 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/15/15
Thank you for your entry here. You have a good sense of what is important to write about. And, I can see your abilities shining through. I'm not so good when it comes to forms of poetry, so I'll speak only to subject content.

This piece touches on several aspects of the problem. And it alludes to the answer found in Christ. Yet, I can't help but to want more detail of two things: The real cause of the problem (rather than just stating the problem) and a clear explanation of the cure. This has wonderful potential and I pray you will keep on growing along with the rest of us. Blessings!
This is a great poem that definitely nails the topic. As humans we do lust over many things. The only answer is found in Christ, which you definitely point out in this lovely poem.
01/15/15
Beautiful poem with an important message...well done!

God bless~
01/18/15
You have delivered a worthy and on topic message in your lovely poem. Hope to read more of your work in the weeks to come.
01/18/15
Clear truth shines through this poem, but my style of poetry offers you no tips for any improvement you seek. So if you want to sharpen your skill, I'd suggest you check out the members' forums.