The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 648 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You did a really nice job on this difficult topic. You tackled it head on while not getting too risqué. You pulled me in with your depth of the MC and dialog.
01/15/15
Well written and certainly on topic. You did a fantastic job speaking about a subject that is often hard to speak about, let alone write so magnificently.

Excellent writing here!

Loved how you tied it together very strongly upon closing.

God bless~
01/17/15
Well written and believable. Right off it seemed as if non-fiction. You created a compelling entry here.
01/20/15
This is very well written to be in the beginning level. You had me fooled into thinking this was a true story and that's a mark of good story telling. But I was relieved to see it was fiction.

One suggestion: You might want to indicate the gender of the MC toward the beginning of the piece.

Your subject matter is current for contemporary issues, and I like the way you showed how the problem can be overcome, filling the mind with God's word. I look forward to reading your next entry. Keep up the great work!
Congratulations on ranking 6th in your level! Happy Dance!