The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 814 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/08/14
Very clever story that was well told and delivered.

Good job with Judas POV, powerfully written!

God bless~
05/10/14
Very creative story telling! What a surprise - I had no idea it was Judas talking until the end of the story!!
05/10/14
Very well done. It caught me by surprise to find out it wa Judas.
Wowch! "Confusion wrapped itself around loyalty and squeezed the life out of it."

Brilliant, so creative and what a grand finale!

A couple squirts of red ink - make sure you proofread before submitting your articles, and use question marks when appropriate.

I am very moved by your thoughts and look very much forward to reading more - and more - and more.
05/14/14
An excellent ending to a powerful story. You hid it well and delivered it with a knock out punch.

I would like to echo the red ink already mentioned. Punctuation, especially a few ? missing, needs a bit of work.

That being said, you have a strong ability to make a good point and bring the issue home.

Blessings.
05/15/14
Wow! That moment where it dawns as to whose thoughts we're reading--then thinking back over his story--Excellent work! Again, Wow! Congrats on your placement.
05/15/14
Congrats!

God bless~
Well earned . . .

Congratulations!
Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV