The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 537 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/08/14
Brilliant! You've crafted a jarring piece of reality that impacts great meaning along with a prolific message.

Excellent job...well done!

God bless~
05/10/14
This is a topic not often covered - we often shrink from voicing our inability to see the rhyme or reason for the mystery of evil in the world. Thanks for sharing your perspective.
This will capture the judges' hearts. So moving, so open, so pure. I love your heart and I treasure your writing. Thank you for speaking my heart better than I could ever do.

With this article, I wonder how fast you will rise to the Master's level . . .
05/15/14
Congrats!

God bless~
Congratulations on ranking 1st in your level and 14 overall! The highest rankings can be found on the boards.
05/16/14
Beautifully and poetically written, with a powerful message. I loved it. You have a great gift.
05/16/14
Well earned first place on this one! You did a great job of establishing the conflict and capturing the essence of the human predicament. We live in a world diseased with sin, and its consequences are unavoidable, with death being the climaxing enemy. Yet, Jesus won the victory over sin and death for us and it is the hope we have in Him, which offers us the strength to forge ahead. In Christ we have the blissful hope of living with Him in a new heaven and earth, where righteousness shall reign. Until then we continue to be battered, washed and formed to His more perfect likeness. You've invoked lots of thought with this piece. Good job!