The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 912 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/24/13
Awww. I loved this! I truly thought this altogether delightful and interesting read. Thank you!

God bless~
I could not tell if the bark was from the earthly father or the Heavenly Father.

Obeying just to be obeying is not exactly what God desires. He says, "If you love me, keep my commandments." so it is the love connected to obedience.

You have a good mix of conversations and the MC talking.
You did a nice job on this piece. I like your message. I did see that you pointed out that deeds alone don't get us to Heaven. Only accepting Jesus will accomplish that. I also totally understood that you were talking about the Heavenly Father giving us guidelines, not because he is mean, but because he loves us. :)
10/28/13
Creative writing. Keep Winging His Words!
Congratulations!! Happy Dance!!
10/31/13
Loved it! Congrats and
God bless~
11/08/13
Hey I had too look pulchritudinous up...and what a fantastic word for our future heavenly home. Congratulations on your first place ribbon. Well written and unique take on the topic.
01/05/14
Interesting story! And I learned a new word - pulchritudinous! Thanks for sharing a very well written piece.
I know this is late, but congratulations on your 1st place ribbon. This was a great story. Very intriguing and a great way to show that keeping God's commandments is a blessing, not a burden. I loved it! Though it was evident by the way you used it in a sentence, I too had to look up the word pulchritudinous. Nice work.

Dusty