The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 662 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/11/12
What a nice poem. I love animals and have three pets- a snake, a bearded dragon and a cat. I know that God loves them, and what amazing creatures they are.

God bless!
10/11/12
God loves every living breathing soul on earth....and love heals all. Thank you for this..very good!
10/11/12
Oh you touched my heart big time and brought me confirmation that others pray for their pets health too! I believe the Lord heals "all" and not just limited to human beings.

I loved the poem, loved the meaning, and loved your honesty...this spoke to me.

Thanks! God Bless~
Ah, made me cry. I love my dogs that God has given me during this life. I wouldn't be surprised if God the Father would re-gift them to me all over again in heaven just for the joy that they gave me. I have a similar story of praying for a near death horse. The next morning the vet called me and expressed that she didn't know how or why, but my horse had made it...I knew why. Thank you for such an endearing story.
I enjoyed this whimsical yet heart-felt poem. I totally agree no matter how little or silly something may seem, if it is important to us then it is important to God.
10/15/12
Very sweet story in this little poem that shows how God cares for all His creatures!
10/16/12
I enjoyed you fun poem and it contained truth, like you said. If God cares for sparrows how much more our pets. Thank you!

Colin (Gold Member)
10/18/12
A charming story that made my heart swell. It's special to pray for pets. St Francis of Assisi is the patron saint of animals.

Nice entry that kept me curious as to where your words would lead me. Good work.
10/18/12
My husband and I often pray over strange things lost lost keys and ill pets so I was right in tune for this one! Thanks for sharing.
Congratulations for ranking 6th in level one!
Oh, Susanne! I have been trying to find you on facebook! I lost your address but think of you often. I knew I found you when I saw the title to your wonderful poem about "Andy." I will email you! I was thrilled to see all the poems you have on this site.