The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 919 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/15/11
If this is a true story, it really is amazing. If not, then you sure do have an incredible imagination. Love the ending.
09/16/11
Wow...There are some powerful stories in this category this week, and this is one of them! I really enjoyed it, and was tense praying for a good ending. Nice job. God Bless you~
09/17/11
A terrifying story. I admit that I had a hard time following the ending, but with no names and only pronouns I couldn't tell who was doing what. Otherwise a very powerful piece.
09/18/11
Oh wow. Good job telling this story. I'd love to know what made the man stop.

I was a bit confused about the other two girls. Were they walking the opposite direction? Had they encountered the man too?

You did a good job keeping the suspense in this story. I'm sure this was hard for you to tell again, but you did a great job.
Wow what a story. I can't imagine the fear you must have gone through.You did a nice job writing this and you really touched by heart.
09/19/11
This story was very well told; you did a great job of showing and not telling. Thank you for sharing this ordeal. Keep writing!
09/21/11
Great writing that tosses us into the scene with your MC. The energy and emotion; the sights and sounds are so credible. Should rate well,I hope.
Congratulations for ranking 8th in level one.