The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 788 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/26/11
Ah, inventions.... many times and unintended consequence of an "error." I liked the little stories about well known products.

I think for the chocolate chip cookie story, though, that you meant the chocolate would turn the dough chocolate, not turn into chocolate chips. At least, that's the version I've heard. :)

Good job with this.
08/26/11
Nice job, and certainly a "lot of research" went into your entry! I am impressed with that alone!

Nice concept to tie into the comedy of errors topic...Very imaginative. God Bless~
Aptly titled. Your opening line caught my attention. You've certaintly shown your abilities at research! Keep writing.
I like how you told about how mistakes were made but good things can come out of them.

The only suggestion I might make is instead of listing them tell about them in a story format. Use names where you know them. You don't need to count the words used for your references. Just pit a header that says footnotes or Author's Notes and that would give you more words to expand your story.

You have a great message here. It's so true that God can turn mistakes or bad situations onto amazing life changing events if we just let him. Great job.
08/27/11
What research - this is a just one long list of errors gone wrong or is that right?
Thanks - we get real variety in here, that's for sure!