The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1051 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/09/10
:) Cute. And I can relate.

Try not to write about the challenge itself for the challenge. Try to think of it from the point of view who has never heard of the challenge or FaithWriters.

I've actually used the same technique before for my entry.... But I changed "the challenge" into a writing class assignment. :D Though I still don't recommend doing that much either. :)
09/10/10
I enjoyed your story. Made me smile. I can relate to writers block and having too many ideas and deciding which idea to write about. God bless as you write for Him.
I smiled as your brain just whirled from one thought to the next. Mine does that too.

You should check the message boards. In Jans Writing Basics she gives little lessons about how to write for the challenge. One big don't is don't mention the topic or the challenge. She gives some outstanding hints.

You have a nice sense of humor. I enjoyed how you sprinkled it around in your piece. Keep writing you have some great thoughts.
09/14/10
I enjoyed walking with you through your thought processes. I'll try not to hammer too hard on the topic of not writing on the challenge. Bet you've got that one. I hope to see more of your very nice since of humor.