The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1153 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/02/09
wow! There's a lot of emotion in this story! I had a little trouble following the thoughts, but was glad for the happy ending.
Thank you for writing this.
Really love this story-the destruction that abuse of this sort can truly bring someone to complete ruin, which can only be healed by Jesus. I think you have captured the emotions and questions of the victim very well, as well as how careful we have to be in reaching out to someone who is hurting.
03/05/09
Hi Dennis. Just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry, "Angelique Outside," actually did very well in the Europe Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 1, placing 6th in that Level. Competition in Level 1 is always very intense, so well done.

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24615

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

You definitely deserve a pat on the back. Well done. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
04/18/09
Dennis, I'm going to feature this story on the Front Page Showcase for the week of May 18. Look for it on the FaithWriters home page, and congratulations!
05/28/09
A very emotive and disturbing story that unfortunately is very true to life for some unfortunate victims. Thanks for sharing this in a vivid and realistic way.

Congratulations on your success!

Colin