The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1598 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
LOVE the title, LOVE the whole thing! It gave me chills and I read it so fast the first time (wanting to find out what was next) that I had to read it again! BEAUTIFUL! Thank you!
06/07/05
"Wow!" Exceptional writing! You truely made me feel through your words! "Excellent" "Bravo!"
06/07/05
This is a beautiful interpretation of what Jesus was thinking when He went through that agony of the crucifixion. Wonderful poem. Well done.
Blessings, Lynda
06/08/05
From the title to the last line, this is an exceptional effort. Thanks.
06/09/05
Excellent. Makes me cry.
06/10/05
Beautiful!
Beautifully done! He did it all for me...and for you... This successfully conveys the love letter Jesus has for all of us, and personalizes the sacrifice very well. Thank you for sharing!
This truly is an excellent poem, the imagery wonderful and the message glorious.
What a wonderful thought and well composed.
07/05/07
Much depth here - I hope you rework this! A great first entry!
Very thought provoking a moving poetry. Great job!
02/22/08
Oh the pain Jesus endured for you...and for me. Love shines through what he did and went through....and His Love shines through your poem!
01/21/19
admin test of system