The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1123 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I felt like I was in the car with them. It is a beautiful thing when God can reach our kids through His clearly protective presence.
Nicely written - I like the way the dialogue carries the story along naturally. And good take on the topic. Keep writing!
03/10/08
Oh, you've got the teen's attitude perfectly! Good job with this pulse-racing story.
Super story. I was holding my breath when she realised she was in trouble. I'm so glad her daughter realised God's protection was on them. Well done!
Graet job.. you grabbed me at the beginning and had me right to the last word. Nicely done. Great use of dialogue!
03/11/08
argh! I'm shaking with Sherry! I've been on too many of those icy roads. You described it well. Good use of dialogue, also.
Good writing. Keep it up.
03/12/08
That mother daughter relationship is priceless. You captured it well. Thanks for writing.
Nice entry. I think you've captured what all parents truly desire - not the words of appreciation, but the love the words of appreciation show. Nice job. :)
03/14/08
Beautiful, well written story. See you up in level two!
03/19/08
Congratulations Debbit on first place. Great story. Well written. Keep up the good work.