The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 924 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/20/07
How cool to hear a man's side!! I'll be following your writings from now on! Thank you for sharing! You've got a great way of telling a story.
I like that you did not pick something really tragic and sad to write about for this topic. It was humorous and I could connect with the inner monologue. I also liked the ending!
Wow! And I thought only silly women felt like a silly awkward teenager! Thanks for the honest look into the real emotions of a TRUE MAN! who is transparent. You definitely got it going on! Nice writing I could see you in the situation.
09/25/07
Loved the story. It's good to know men feel that way. I always thought they had the upper hand. I'm having second thoughts.
This was great. It's amazing how we relive so many emotions in our lives over and over again--you captured this well. Awesome story telling! (Did you call her?)hee hee Be Blessed this week!
09/27/07
Congratulations on your 3rd place. This is really cute. I love the POV. Nice job.
I especially liked his halting speech right after telling himself to be cool. This was really nice, human interest story.
I enjoyed your clever self-deprecatory entry.