The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1197 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/24/05
Good story. Loved the intervention God provided.
Loved the description; I could almost feel the cold - a great backdrop for how we should feel when we flirt with sin. And God's intervention and the victory of righteousness make the story good medicine, too. God bless you.
01/25/05
Very nicely written! Good story ; well told. Now, I am going to have a cup of hot tea. I'm freezing! :0)
01/25/05
A very good read. '... swirling maelstroms', eh?! Wow! I was so relieved at the outcome. Well done.
01/27/05
It made me think that the manager may well have been an angel... lovely descriptions.
This was a good story. Good word description. God bless you.
Very good story. I even learned a new vocabulary word! I had to look up "assignation." This was well told, interesting, with a great message.
01/31/05
Your piece was very good. I felt the cold and the fear. Keep sharing your stories. They could change a life.
01/31/05
congrats...sorry I was so busy this week I didn't get to read everyone's contribution!
01/31/05
Congratulations Carol on your Level 1 first place win. Well done! It was a very large field of entries for that level, so to place first is really quite a credit to you. You can either step up to the Intermediate Level now if you like, or wait until the next time you place. Keep rising to the Challenge! With love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)