The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1055 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Good marital advice.
You have packed a low of powerful thoughts into this entry. I particularly like this line:
"Measure your love for your spouse in a bottomless filter, where there will never be enough, never fill up or even come to an end."

There is some polishing needed in this entry, especially with the punctuation spacing. Perhaps it wasn't noticeable when you typed it up that there was usually an extra blank space inserted before and/or after a comma or period, but it makes it a little harder to read through.

I've known of couples to reconcile during separation or after divorce papers are served, but your husband really waits until the last second to "wake up." Unusual, but possible. :o)

Keep writing. I like what you have to say. Kudos to you!
Sorry, my first line should have said "You have packed a LOT of powerful..." Oh those darn typos!
04/28/07
Wonderful story. I loved the contrasting descriptions between the two "loves". I also enjoyed your marital advice to conclude the story. I especially liked how you worded this sentence:

"Marriages must be built with your love for each other being woven into the agape love of God."

Good job!
04/28/07
A touching story and although it does need some corrections in its grammar, its message is right on target. Keep writing!
Good insight in this story. Very good marriage concepts here. Keep up the good writing.