The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 817 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/04/06
This was powerful - there are a couple of places where it can be tightened up, but you have shown yourself to be a powerful writer, revealing your emotions in such a way that people can relate.

You'll be moving up soon I think!
08/04/06
This was a beautiful, unforgettable tale, well written. You have a talent for writing. Keep up the good work!
08/04/06
I love that last paragraph. Amen, and amen! Good job!
08/05/06
Very moving story. I enjoyed the read. A little wordy and rough in places, but it didn't detract from your story.
Good job.
God Bless.
Very nice piece. wonderfully moving.a little polish is needed but on the whole I think you have a winner.
Stay encouraged and God Bless
08/05/06
This was very good, and it was written very well. Excellent take on work
This is very good. Wonderful job getting your message across. Keep writing, you're going somewhere. You won't be in beginners for very long.
You are a great storyteller! There were a few spots that could have been developed a little better, but that comes with practice. One of your strong points is your ability to draw in your reader. Also, your word usage is to be commended. I especially liked: Man after man, boyfriend after boyfriend…even husband after husband. This phrase conveyed your point as well as the tone behind it. Overall, it was very well done. Pat yourself on the back!
08/08/06
I rarely start with the first story in beginners but for some reason I did today after I read some from the Master's levels. I have to tell you, it was difficult to distinguish between the both.Your wording was beautiful and the emotion was packed full of reality. Very good job of writing!Congrats on such a good piece.