The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1066 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love the peace and freedom in this scene contrasted to the ugly situations of life. Your line "I chatted with a frog" really brought it home for me. Thanks.
06/10/06
What a beautiful piece, I enjoyed reading it, As I thought on the things you wrote, I could feel the peace myself.
06/10/06
Beautiful, soft piece. A pleasant experience in reading. Thank you.
06/14/06
Very good. I too felt the peaceful setting you descrbed. In Christ's Love,

Julia
Thank you. This is a beautiful picture of peace. Keep writing.
06/14/06
Ah, to chat with a frog.... Very well done. Peaceful and tranquil. Easy to read, flows well, and just makes a picture of peace. Thanks.
06/14/06
How cool -and what an interseting wet-on-wet technique, they never showed that on "The Joy of Painting!" one note - write the numbers out as words :) Very nicely done.
06/14/06
Very lovely indeed. You had more words; I would have loved to have read more, to have had you really bring us into the setting with you. You definitely have the writing ability to do this! Well done.
06/14/06
Another artist-writer! You have my attention. After that lovely introduction, I wouldn't mind more. How about an illustrated storybook, so we can watch the action you so well describe? I bet it would be fun to see the effects of the raindrops on the watercolor painting. God bless your writing!
06/14/06
Sounds absolutely lovely. A great reminder: "How could I worry about..." I feel more peaceful just having read this article. Good job!
I loved everything about it. Excellent writing, message, and flow. It was the epitome of peace.