The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1681 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/01/06
I loved how you tied the title, beginning and end all together! I believe what you said about, "I realized life’s meaning had nothing to do with me, but everything to do with Him." This rang so true to me! To be twice blessed for your purposefulness, is a gift from Father. Keep writing!
06/04/06
This is extremely well written--with a very distictive voice. I only noticed one tiny thing that I'd change:

...Sitting in the waiting room was like being issued your own cell in a torture chamber...

The "your" there jars a bit, consider changing it to "my."

Love the last sentence--is this a true story? If so, congratulations!
This piece has some of the best descriptions I've read in quite a while. I'm quite envious.

Excellent job describing how you feel, the doctor's office, etc. You did a great job of using effective words to describe without overdoing it.

Very nicely done.
This is very well written. I agree with Jan on the waiting room sentence, but you did do a good job describing the emotions.
06/05/06
You write so well, I have to double-check what level I'm reading! You take your readers alongside and lead them through the story, as if we were part of your experience. God has blessed you with wonderful talent!
This is wonderful. It's good writing that held my attention and created anticipation to find out the outcome. Good job.
I, too, loved the discriptions in this. I'll email you the requested critique, but well done! :-)
You have so many comments on your life changing entry, but on this one I feel I must ad. Your writing has given me true insight into how you felt, you explained it so well. You do write well. Thanks for sharing