The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 783 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/12/06
A moving story well told. Good job.
05/12/06
Heartbreaking! You moved the story along well. And if it's true, God will give you strength.
Excellent piece. Very fast paced, my eyes were glued, wanting to find out what would happen next.

You did a nice job of completing the story within the word limit, and still leaving me wanting to read more.

I wish more women had the courage that your character/you had.
05/13/06
Very good. Moving, gripping - I so wanted to read on. Well done.
Congratulations! This is outstanding. You had me hooked and you delivered a great message of hope.
You're a masterful storyteller! Very tightly written, tense and POV consistent, voiced with the believable emotional understatement of true courage. You made me want to give her the shirt off my back! This is way beyond beginner level work. May the Lord prosper your gift immensely.

Congrats on placing Crystal. This was a great piece, made me cry.
05/18/06
Good story. Great tension builder. Definately holds you attention. On a personal preference, I found the hold of suspence being relaesed too quickly in the story. But that's just me. Great job!
05/18/06
In the winner's circle with your first entry - Congratulations! You are definitely a terrific storyteller, and I am impressed! I'm glad you're on board at Faithwriters!