The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 701 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/27/06
Thank you for reminding me of those times in life when without a doubt in my mind and heart I would not have survived the circumstances I found myself in had it not been the Lord literally carrying me through. When I was oh so weak, He was my strength. He is such a loving and gracious Savior!
04/27/06
I'm sorry you had to endure this heartache with your son's almost fatal accident. God is good and faithful all the time!

The paragraphs should have been separated, easier to read I believe. Also, I would have capitalized God everytime you mentioned our Lord.

Thank you for sharing your life, may God bless your family.
Thank you so much for this honest reminder that we are not alone, even in our lowest moments. May God shower you and your family with love, joy, and peace in the Holy Spirit!
Thank you for sharing your experience of God's being your inner strength. Real accounts are truly the most encouraging to others. God keep and hold you and your family.
04/28/06
Thank you for sharing this frightening episode of your life. All praise to God for carrying you through this trying time. When we read experiences like these our faith in God is reaffirmed.
04/29/06
Your story should have been spaced out, I found it difficult to read and didn't flow nicely, also you should of capitalized God when ever you mentioned our Lord and Saviour(as was mentioned before). However, it was a nice story and I thank you for sharing it. I thank God that God gave your son a second chance.
You shared your heart and your message of depending on God in trials was important. However, the grammatical errors, such as not capitalizing "God", were very distracting.
05/02/06
What a testimony of what God does in our lives. Riveting and heartbreaking - yet with hope!
05/03/06
This is a strong and powerful story, and I thank you for sharing it. If you work on some of the editing issues already mentioned (and also on some punctuation inconsistencies), you 'll gain more readers and your work will rise to the top. PM me if you'd like more specific suggestions. What an amazing testimony!