The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1310 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This was really good! Great dialogue, and a great story.
12/14/05
Authentic characters--this reads like part of a larger work. Well done.
I really felt for Billy, being left out. I've seen this type of cruelty in the past when I substitute taught and always hated it.
You kept me going to the end of the story, wanting Rob to decide that the club and those type of friendships weren't worth it. This was gripping! I could see this in something like Breakaway magazine. Your characters and dialogue were so authentic that I found myself caring deeply for Rob and Billy. Great job!
12/20/05
Way cool! An excellent story. The characterization was perfect. Good job!
12/29/05
Another great story and another recognition from the Pro's! I can't believe you're still in the Beginners Circle with this kind of writing?! I'm an old softie, so again I wept through the heartache of friendship, of brotherhood and the dilemma of growing up. Great storyteller, and Kudos again!
(secretly, I hope you don't move up to intermediate - I'd hate to have to compete with your talented pen...Smile)in fact skip on over to Advanced!