The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1917 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/14/05
I love a well-written circular story. This would make a fabulous children's book! They would laugh at the squirrel spit, and wish they were the littel boy and girl. Well done!
12/14/05
Very cute!
This was such a heartwarming story! Sometimes our own children have to take a 'squirrel ride' before they will listen enough to appreciate their heritage.
A few technical errors regarding punctuation and capitalization, but you captured me with the rest including the Squirrel spit. Thank you for sharing!
12/19/05
Congratulations!! Wish I had read this earlier so that I could tell you "I told you so!"...because I would have told you it was charming, witty and oh so captivating! Unique, creative and a brilliant take on the subject of trees! I loved it! The Judges loved it! and all is well with what happened on the Third Day of Creation! Bravo!
12/24/05
Cute, Birdie and well deserved.
Man, do I feel thankful I didn't write my story about squirrels now!
01/25/06
Creative!!! Thank you for making me smile with this well-written story. You definitely deserved the first place ribbon!

Karen
05/16/06
As I was looking at your member page intending to thank you for your comment on my current entry, I spied this story. This is absolutely delightful! You need to turn this into a children's illustrated storybook---and I'll buy copies for my grandchildren! Thank you for this perfect composition. And, thank you as well for your welcome notes on my writing. God bless you!
01/15/09
exilent story how a seed pamperd and grew in to a tree facing hardship real touching story