The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 670 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/18/14
It wasn't very difficult figuring our who wrote this one. Thank you for another great adventure. Keep up the good work.
04/19/14
I love your stories. They're hearty and always moving. Great job with this weeks topic, and a beautiful ending!

I look foward to your next entry.

God bless~
04/19/14
You did a fantastic job highlighting one of the good sides of the internet. I was drawn in by your title and your story didn't disappoint. Wonderful. Keep writing!
04/19/14
Great story of a forever friendship. Friendships honed out of hardships last a lifetime. Thanks for sharing.
04/20/14
All emotions were on board as I read this article; fright, fear, sadness, joy... It is rather engaging.

I would recommend that when writing dialogues, you put each voice in a different paragraph/line. Doing this makes it easier to identify who is speaking. Also, the ending seemed a bit crammed. Some of the events in the beginning could be altered/condensed so more words could be used to develop the ending a little more.

However, I enjoyed the twist in the end. I would have never guessed it. I also like the use of the topic. Keep writing.
This was a good use of a historical situation to tell a story. Actually, it could have happened.

This was well written using the facts of the time. Good information used to set the stage.

Well done.
04/24/14
Congtrats on your HC! You are getting better with your storytelling every week. Very proud of you!
04/24/14
Congrats! God bless~