The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 403 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/17/14
I enjoyed your testimony of God's faithfulness and how He met your needs. The ending seemed a little forced in an attempt to "squeeze" in this week's topic. Keep writing because you have some great life experiences to share. Also, the more you write the easier it will become to develop your story along the theme for the week.
04/19/14
Thank you for this wonderful testimony and witness to how amazing God is in every way.

God bless~
04/20/14
This article had me chuckling, it's very easy to read. I can surely relate to the narrator in his fund-raising predicaments!

My only suggestion would be to double check for grammatical errors, verb tense agreement, and typos so you have a clean tight entry.

I didn't quite see the connection of the topic with the article. Nevertheless, a very encouraging story. Keep writing.
Very well written story about doing things God's way. That is the only way to live. See what God's word says and do what he says.

I believe there are two places where words are turned around or misplaced. Read it one more time - word for word - and see if you can find them.

These life stories usually come easily and quickly. I hope it was that way with this one.

Again nicely done.