The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 584 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/07/13
Beautiful!

Loved the closing message.

God bless~
Very nicely written. It seemed to flow nicely and was easy to follow.

I also like the last part about listening to God. We should always be doing this through the word and also listening to His Holy Spirit he gives us when we are baptized.

I like it.
11/10/13
Many truths of the Bible flow through your poem.
This is a lovely poem. You do a nice job with the rhymes and the lines flow nicely. Try not to take the topic quite so literally. This quarter, the idea is to write more about the meaning behind the adage. This week, writing about something that is unlikely to happen would be a hit as far as the topic goes. There are several other judging criteria that you did nail. Your beginning drew me right in. The ending is one of the hardest part to get right, but you mastered that quite well.

Check out Jan's Writing Basics on the message boards. She did a thread on poems not too long ago. Jan offers wonderful advice for both the novice and the master. Keep writing you have a natural gift. :-)
11/14/13
I like this. It was very informative as well. Your words seemed to flow, i especially like the lines about the Prodigal Son. Keep writing.