The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 908 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/13/13
This would make a great devotional. I like the way you start out talking about Daniel and lead into Christ. Very well done.
Your article contains a lot of material.

It is interesting what may be in store for a person who finally sees that Jesus is LORD and CHRIST. Jesus has all authority in Heaven and earth and asks us. to obey him. When we put Jesus as LORD and obey him in baptism for the forgiveness of our sins we are given the gift of the Holy Spirit to guide us and show that we are a child of God.

Our life begins all over when we don't have sin separating us from God.

Yes, keep writing your thoughts.
Methinks your time in the Beginner Level is very short.
This is worthy of the Master Level.

I love to read what you write, and often I have the opportunity to read but lack concentrated time to write a comment.

Thank you for the valued encouragement.
This is an interesting devotion. I had never heard of the term spirit of excellence until just recently. Now I'm noticing it quite a bit. I think you did a great job of describing the term and showing examples.
Congratulations on ranking 10th in your level! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)
09/23/13
During the break in the Weekly Challenge schedule, I’d like to invite you to the FaithWriters forums, where I’m holding a weekly free “class” in various writing strategies. Participation is strictly voluntary, but I give free and timely feedback on all contributions. I’d love to have you drop by! http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67