The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 441 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/30/13
Oh my goodness this touched my heart so much. I have often echoed what you've written. I love to sing to the Lord, and always think to myself, wow my voice is completely off, but my heart is completely on fire for Him, and He doesn't hear inperfection in my tone, only love.

Thank you for this "straight from the heart piece" I loved it.

Keep on singing His praises...Amen.

God bless~
08/30/13
Please forgive my spelling typo:
"Imperfection."

I typed too quickly because my brain wanted to say so much about your lovely piece!

Thanks again.

God bless~
You list yourself as a beginner but you have the thoughts of maturity.

This read as if it came easily from your heart. Did it take you long to write it?
I could so easily relate. I can't carry a tune with a bucket, but know that Jesus can hear the love and praise in my voice.

Recently I was reading about certain words and the author suggested that the word however sounds better in the middle than at the beginning. For example this: When alone, however, my humility (or humiliation) goes on vacation.
Since I admitted to being tone deaf, I'm not 100% sure if it makes a difference, but thought you might appreciate it and be able to tell.

You did a nice job of sharing your story and I can feel your passion in each word. Maybe someday in Heaven we can sing a duet that pleases even the angels. :) Keep writing, I enjoyed this read.
08/31/13
I can definitely relate to what you've expressed so well here--I've always wished for a musical gift, and I have a musical heart, if not actual talent!

The topic for this week--expose--is implied in your desire to expose a hidden gift of music someday in glory...but it's quite difficult to really call this "on topic." You don't have to hammer the topic home, but this might be a bit too subtle.

You'll be singing a beautiful song in eternity, to be sure.
Congratulations for ranking 6th in your level! (The highest rankings can be found on the forums)