The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 687 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/19/13
An engaging story. I really enjoyed it. Keep writing:)
I have a feeling that the word "expect" brought this story quickly to your mind. Then began the work to quickly get the basic thought down.

Good organization.

I liked how you had short paragraphs which made it easier to read.

Little things in life make a good read.
07/21/13
As a cat owner/lover this especially hit home with me. I have a 24 pound cat. The message you sent with this is lovely. I really enjoyed reading about Miss Kitty. Thanks for sharing this excellent story!
07/21/13
Thanks for sharing! I have always had cats too. This story hit my heart in "unexpected" ways. Keep up the good work.
07/21/13
I am a dog person however I know about the numerous lessons we can take from our pets trust. One of our Jack Russell terriers just had his head resting on my left typing hand as I was commenting! You did a great job using your personal experience to convey the wonder of one of God's special blessings-our pets.
A fun read with a fitting ending. Well done.
07/22/13
Wonderful lessons that we all need to be reminded of on occasion. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
07/22/13
You did a great job with the topic and making it into a devotional.
This is a great devotion. You do a nice job of telling how Miss Kitty grew up. It is an awesome experience to see a birth, whether human or animal. There is just something that excites me and makes me realize how wonderful God truly is. Good job.
07/23/13
Awww...this was so good, and an entirely different approach to the topic at hand. It was clever, engaging and I really enjoyed reading it. Anything to do with animals is interesting to me, as I love them so much. God's creatures, all...how amazing that which His hands create.

God bless~
07/25/13
Congrats! God bless~
Congratulations on your HC! Happy Dance!! I really enjoyed this piece!