The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 786 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/26/13
What a neat story. God is good - so glad you could see the answer to your prayer, and that you shared it with us.
05/26/13
A beautiful, God chosen love story. You have a good talent for expressing your feelings.

Very well written. You might want to double space between paragraphs to make it easier to read. Other than that, I thought this was lovely.
05/27/13
This is such a good approach to marriage--putting God first. You can't go wrong there. Sad that it is often not even a consideration, even among Christians. Well written and interesting all the way.
05/28/13
I enjoyed this beautiful story, so well done and entertaining, with a great message to boot.

God bless~
This is a sweet testimony about how God does use us to help one another. I noticed some tiny errors in punctuation, like the comma goes inside the quotation marks most of the time. The tense seems a tiny bit off since you were speaking of an event definitely 13 years in the past, but used the present tense. Those are tiny things though that a good challenge buddy or critique group might help you catch. You did a nice job of writing on topic while still presenting an important message. Good job.