The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1065 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/26/13
Very well written, interesting take on the topic. Thought provoking entry with a great ending!
05/28/13
Wow - this was so well written, and superbly expressed. It was as if I was reading a story in a Christian magazine!

Fantastic job with an amazingly brilliant wrap-up!

This will and should get the attention of the judges.

Excellent! God Bless~
This was quite interesting. It made me stop and think about the professor's words which is always a good thing. I will say I thought maybe you were stretching the topic with the professor calling it the ding-dong theory, but then I googled it just to be sure and there it was--an actual theory just like you described! Maybe if you had put an author's note at the end citing the theory it would have an even greater impact on the reader. I think you covered the topic in a fresh and creative way. I wouldn't be surprised if most people can relate to the MC. I often hear God nudging me, but also worry too much about what others think, but there is only one to whom it really matters. Outstanding job on this out of the box, yet powerful piece.
Ooops sorry I see you did have some citations that I missed the first time around. Again great job.
05/30/13
Congratulations! I knew the judges would love this one!

God bless~
05/30/13
Congratulations on your clever and thought provoking winning entry.