The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 718 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow, I loved the voice in this piece. You captured the authenticity.

I didn't care for the ending initially, but now it seems right. I could feel the mixture of emotions coming from the main character as he reminisced.

This is one of those stories you have to mull over in your mind awhile. Which I think is good writing.

This is a fantastic bit of writing. You drew me in immediately and I was eager to keep reading. Your MC's voice was perfect. The words just seemed to flow off the page and I could almost hear the Southern Drawl. You did a great job of developing your MC. You covered the topic in a great way and delivered a powerful message too.
01/11/13
Intriguing story from beginning to end. I liked the description and the history.
It would have been more readable if you had left more space between the paragraphs.
I really loved the beginning. It drew me right in. I expected more of a story from the way it started, but it was still interesting. When the lines are all shoved together it makes it a little harder to read, but good job.
01/14/13
Great storytelling. Nicely done. Thanks. God bless~
I like this. Such an unusual topic, you bring us a mindset we might not have yet experienced. Well done!
Congratulations on ranking 12th in level one. You can find the highest rankings on the message boards.