The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 659 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/27/12
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

I loved this piece. It was delightful and entertaing. I think a good portion of the readers will wonder if everyone slept with their "windows opened" after that meal! Hahahahahaha!

I truly loved. this Great job!

God bless!
07/27/12
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

I loved this piece. It was delightful and entertaining. I think a good portion of the readers will wonder if everyone slept with their "windows opened" after that meal! Hahahahahaha!

I truly loved. this Great job!

God bless
07/29/12
Priceless! What a sense of humor you have. This was a delightful story, one that if there were any mistakes, I missed them. Delightful read.
This is a charming description of what just about any church potluck could end up as. You described the details nicely.

The one bit of red ink I might mention would be to add a touch of conflict to the story to help draw the reader in. Perhaps the husband could complain that she always brings beans to these dinners and why can't she bring something else.

You definitely were right on topic. I think beans must be the most common dish brought to potluck because I've read a couple of stories this week where that happened. It's funny because it does seem to run true. It may not always be beans but often at these dinners there are repeat versions of the same dish. I enjoyed the sense of humor you brought to the table. :) Good job.