The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 816 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I can tell you really enjoy the history behinf Jesus. You made some good points with the questions you asked.

Try to take the next step and go even further with your writings. Most of your story is copied directly from the Bible. You are going to get a lot of people who skip over it.

Tou mentioned a line about your hand and arm being injured by a huge patient. It would have been great if you shared about that and how your faith took you through the hard times. You make a great point at the end when you basically say because of Jesus dying on the cross, he has brought me into his family. How wonderful to have such a connection with the Lord. We are blessed by it for sure.
Keep writing the words that God puts on your heart. Sometimes it can be scary but to do his calling, we at times must take a risk.
05/17/12
I agree with Shann, its a great history lesson. Some divinity students would love to have it.

We do have the Mind of Christ and are heirs to all he had. Keep writing.
05/18/12
I enjoyed this entry very much. I loved the "scriptures" you used in your entry...I always love reading passages about Jesus overall.

The ending is a "great connection" showing we are all part of His family. As we are sharing one body in Christ through His blood, we are saved and through His victory over death...we shall all live together forever in paradise. Loved it. Good job.

Thank you.

God bless~