The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1952 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/24/05
Good dialogue and I could hear myself in the woman! My honey-do list is huge!! Nice story:)
10/25/05
If only it could always be like it was at the end:) God convicted me a year ago about "trying to wear the pants" in the family instead of letting my husband do what God had called him to do- lead the household. Thanks for reminding me how far God has brought me!
Very well done! It makes those verses you quoted so much more personal when the reader sees them in a context they can relate to.
10/27/05
the drip.. drip.. drip.. totally had my attention. loved it.
10/27/05
Very entertaining! I particularly like your choice for the husband's name.
I enjoyed your sense of humor in this and you portrayed the couple nicely. Sometimes it is hard to not to be a nagging wife. Thanks for the gentle reminder.
10/27/05
I like the sweetness of the relationship between the husband and wife.
10/27/05
Great job showing how Scripture can be used wrongly as a "weapon" when our hearts are not right with God. This could have worked equally well as a somewhat unresolved comedy, but your ending was sweet.
10/27/05
Cassie - this was a great read. Entertaining, but with an important lesson. Well done!
Yay I love happy endings, great ideas here and entertaining.
10/28/05
I enjoyed this piece. It was a story I think many people can relate to. I like how you added the "drips" between paragraphs. Well done.
Who couldn't relate to this well-told story! The use of Scripture was extremely effective. You managed to pack quite a lot into 750 words. Well done.
10/28/05
Oh! Something every couple -and singles planning on getting married -should read!
10/28/05
This is really special-glad I had the opportunity to read. I was looking forward to the happier ending! God bless ya, littlelight
I loved the play on the 'drip' theme! Good story telling!
Very well written. I liked it. Before the character even mentioned the scripture about the wife being like a constant dripping, that's what I thought of. Very enjoyable!
Very clever!