The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 686 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/15/11
The "social media" has become somewhat of a blight on society...Although it can be useful in keeping in touch with friends-it also can be a platform for gossip and bullying.

Having said that, I really enjoyed your heart rendering story and thought it rang true. Thank you. Good job.
God Bless~
This was a riveting story. The ending was a tad predictable in that it was a misunderstanding but I like the way you developed it. I did wonder who the instigator was in the library. It wasn't relevant to the story but since you opened with her talking I did pause and reread it to see of I missed something. You did a great job of covering the topic. You made me curious right away with an interesting conflict and you resolved it nicely.
12/18/11
It's funny how gossip and slander are just so tempting to people, isn't it! I imagine that there are many "Jessies" in a lot of pain these days as they read hurtful gossip and try to navigate through the rubbish to the truth. Well written, well done.
12/19/11
When you hear something hurtful, it is so important to confront the issue. Doing so, may not have the result you want, but truth is less painful that what we can conger up in our minds. It seems it would be very difficult to glean only good out of the social media without finding youself tangled up in the gossip and backbitting that are possible. The story was very thought provoking, and that's good!
Excellent story with an creative take on the topic.
12/29/11
Nice job - congrats on your HR standing. God Bless~